THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE FISHPOND VEST LINE.
The crown jewel of the Fishpond vest line, the Wildhorse Tech Pack is actually a vest and backpack rolled into one. It has all the front facing pockets you’d ever need to store and easily access your gear, plus two of the guide-favorite drop down fly benches with replaceable foam inserts. Then you move back, where a 1,300+ cubic inch backpack holds you rain gear, hydration bladder, and of course lunch. Nevermind getting hot either – the entire pack is lined in comfortable cool mesh.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps for load-carrying control and comfort
- Four large interior mesh pockets
- Three backpack compartments
- Two patented, signature molded zip-down fly benches with replaceable foam
- Built-in rod tube holder with compression straps
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Lightweight, recycled fabric made from commercial fishing nets—CYCLEPOND™
- One size fits most
- 1,343 cu. in. (Backpack)
- 10.5” x 8.5” x 19.5” (Backpack)