THE MOST INCREDIBLY ADVANCED SLOW SINKING LINE EVER MADE.
INTOUCH DEEP 3
- ULTRA-LOW STRETCH CORE FOR THE ULTIMATE IN SENSITIVITY AND HOOK SETTING CAPABILITY
- POWERFUL, FRONT LOADED HEAD FOR EASY CASTING AND MAXIMUM DISTANCE
- UNIQUE ‘HANG MARKER’ FOR FISHING THE HANG AND TO SHOW ANGLERS WHEN TO CAST
- DENSITY COMPENSATED FOR PERFECT FLY DEPTH CONTROL
- RIO’s Deep 3 is a slow sinking line developed for the lake angler and packed with the very finest benefits to help anglers catch more fish. RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore results in fantastic sensitivity for detecting the softest take, and for lightning-fast hook sets. A unique “hang marker” 13 feet from the front end shows anglers when to stop stripping and to fish the “hang”, and when to recast. The line is designed with a short, easy-casting head that loads the rod from the first cast and results in long distance with a minimum amount of false casts, and welded loops on the front end allow anglers to change rigs quickly.
This line sinks about 3-4 inches per second, which is ideal for fishing between 3ft and 7ft in stillwaters, and has a blue hang marker.