Sneaker comfort and mobility meets wading boot durability and support for the saltwater flats.
Nothing compares to stalking fish on saltwater flats. Our purpose-built Flats Sneaker is the go-to choice for roaming these skinny waters, blending the durability and support of a wading boot with the lightweight feel of a sneaker. Non-marking rubber outsoles deliver the traction you need on the boat or in the water, while Right Angle® footbeds and a mid-height design promote surefooted, all-day comfort.
- Mid-cut, lace-toe and synthetic upper
- Durable, saltwater-friendly materials
- Non-absorbing foam lining with synthetic face
- Gum rubber outsole for traction when wet
- Removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
- Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology allows you to to fish longer and fish all day without foot fatigue. The bio-mechanically correct arch support aligns the foot into a correct neutral position, providing superior comfort and support. In addition, a structured heel cup provides increased ankle support and aids in the body’s ability for natural shock absorption. Each shoe and flip with Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology will keep your feet supported for a rigorous day on the water.
If using in saltwater always clean and rinse to prevent corrosion.
Use a brush to remove dust and dirt. Choose an old vegetable brush or toothbrush. For maximum thoroughness, remove laces prior to cleaning. Use specialized boot cleaner, saddle soap or maybe a mild dishwashing soap with luke-warm water.
Do not use bar soap or detergents.
Do not place wet boots close to a heat source (fireplace, campfire, wood stove, radiator, heater, sunny windowsill) as this can weaken adhesives and cause materials to become brittle or shrink.
Dry using natural methods (air dry) and try to keep them out of the sun for long periods of time. Boots dry faster when positioned upside-down. If desired, stuff a sheet or two of newspaper into each boot to absorb moisture. Change the paper each hour.
If you see any mold on your boots, brush in a mixture of 80% water and 20% vinegar.
Over time the use of leather conditioners may provide increased water repellency and can prevent cracking and drying of the leather.
Store footwear in a place where temperatures are stable and normal. Do not store footwear in attics, garages, car trunks or any unventilated spaces.
Never put footwear in washing machine.