Durable, breathable four-layer Toray® waist-high waders for lightweight travels, high-output hikes, and warmer days on the water.
When warmer days and high altitude streams beckon, the Freestone Pant completes your lightweight kit. These hard-working waist-highs pack small and travel far with all the brush-busting toughness and moisture-wicking breathability of their chest-high cousins. They also feature the same purpose-built design that promotes natural mobility when negotiating unmarked obstacles in and out of the water.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Integrated, adjustable waistband offers comfort and security
- Articulated patterning and center-leg seam construction
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
APPROX. WEIGHT: 33 oz./936 g
- Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
These waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for all Simms waders as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them.
We are not able to replace the feet on these waders. We are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders.
Washing – Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
(crotch to floor)
|S||28″ – 32″||31″ – 32″||7 – 8|
|M||32″ – 36″||33″ – 34″||9 – 11|
|L (9 – 11)||36″ – 40″||33″ – 34″||9 – 11|
|XL||40″ – 44″||35″ – 36″||12 – 13|
|XXL||44″ – 48″||35″ – 36″||12 – 13|
*These are body measurements