Designed by women for women this rugged, breathable four-layer Toray® wader has an articulated, mobility enhancing fit for all-day missions through a range of nice to nasty conditions.
The women’s Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader was designed with input from Simms’ top female fishing guides, and features a women’s specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. The durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ build handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather. And when it comes to small details that make big a difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for cooler weather, a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage, plus a dedicated patch to keep a selection of flies handy at all times.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Women’s-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Back yoke design improves torso fit
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
APPROX. WEIGHT: 31 oz./850 g
- Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
These waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for all Simms waders as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them.
We are not able to replace the feet on these waders. We are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders.
Washing – Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.